So, I decided to make a list of things Trump is doing that anyone in their right mind is against, even those in his own party. If you hear someone agreeing with these actions it is because they simply are a blind follower of Trump and not a free thinker.
- No matter how you feel about immigration, the administration’s new policy of breaking up families is absolutely abhorrent! This is not the law. It may be permissible by law, but there is no law ANYWHERE which states that if you immigrate her, legally or illegally the government has to take your children. What’s more is there have been statements by administration officials which point to this being a tactic to win the immigration debate and get funding for the wall. Trump keeps saying it is a law and it is because of the democrats. These are both FLAT OUT LIES!!! And of course, there is the mural.
- Trump has started a trade war. What is the craziest thing of all is it is pretty much every country in the world that he is targeting. This is one of the most anti republican ideas out there. Remember, he used to be a democrat. Democrat or Republican though, it is going to hurt our economy soon. It will decrease the purchase of American products abroad. Farmers will be hit hard; domestic prices of certain things will sky rocket.
- Trump exited the Iran Nuclear Deal. While there are many who don’t support the deal because they don’t feel it was tough enough, and there are some very legitimate criticisms, this is really cutting your nose of to spite your face. By exiting the deal, we have given Iran an excuse to exit the deal as it is really no longer valid (although we hope that others will uphold the deal). This means that Iran can restart its nuclear program and kick out inspectors. Like it or not we at least had inspectors in Iran and an agreement that they were stopping their nuclear program. This was one of Trump’s typical “Obama did it so I need to undo it” routines.
- Keeping Scott Pruitt as EPA administrator. EVERYONE but the corporations want him out. There is a legitimate argument that he never belonged in this job because he hates the EPA and is quickly dismantling it as well as destroying environmental protections in favor of big business, but that has taken a back seat. This guy is a crook. He has literally broken the law as EPA chief. Here is a link to most of the investigations but we are getting more by the day! And this is a month old. There have been several more since then. https://medium.com/@CAPAction/a-guide-to-the-sixteen-federal-investigations-faced-by-epa-administrator-scott-pruitt-1e42c3ddbd34
- He has failed to condemn the alt-right. His “many sides” response to Charlottesville, Virginia, was shameful. There a lot of things about the presidency that are hard, but condemning neo-Nazis isn’t one of them.
- Trump has attacked the FBI and DOJ. He and his buddies at Fox News are peddling this “deep state” conspiracy theory which is not only false, but it’s doing harm to the institutions themselves. There has been no evidence of any of the claims and he is effectively turning the American People against the agencies which are there to protect them for his own gain.
- TRUMP LIES. All presidents throughout history have misled the public on occasion, usually as a matter of national security, but occasionally even for self-preservation. All politicians stretch the truth and dance around questions as to not answer. Donald J. Trump has taken this to a new level. He lies sometimes for no reason at all. He just makes things up. He can’t take any type of criticism and he really drops to new lows all the time with his lies and harsh rhetoric.
- He stood by Roy Moore. His endorsement of an alleged sex predator was morally indefensible and sent a message to women everywhere that Republicans do not believe that credible allegations of a grown man molesting teenage girls are disqualifying. And that message has been received
- Trump constantly is saying great things about horrible dictators and demeaning our allies.
- “I got along with him great. He is great. We have a great chemistry together. That’s a good thing, not a bad thing.” -About Kim Jong Un (North Korean Leader who murders his own people & family, claims to be a god, and wants to Nuke us)
- “I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem,” Trump told Rodrigo Duterte during an April 2017 phone call. (Philippines president who kills citizens for crimes they haven’t been tried or convicted for, especially drug crimes)
- “He’s running a very difficult part of the world. He’s involved very, very strongly and, frankly, he’s getting very high marks.”-About Tayyip Erdogan (Turkish President who passed a law which gives him the green light to create a muscular presidency, with powers to personally appoint or dismiss ministers, select judges and rule by decree if he deems it necessary)
- “He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great”…“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.” -About Xi Jinping (Chinese President who took power for life – This communist government makes anyone who opposes it disappear)
- Trump congratulated Vladimir Putin on winning a sham election which SHOCKED most of the world including those in his own White House. This is shocking for any American President to do. Putin allegedly stuffed ballots and silenced opposition. On top of that, Russia and Putin are who meddled in our election to favor Trump. Not to mention we have been at odds with them for 70 years or so. He has refused to enact sanctions, he has refused to acknowledge they meddled, he refuses to admit that they are working against us.
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 9, 2018
- Trump’s recent tariffs hurt our allies worst of all, and they will retaliate.
- Trump doesn’t understand NATO and criticizes it all the time. He thinks others aren’t paying the amount they are “billed” but it doesn’t work that way.
Trump is going down in flames. History is the only one who will be able to judge him though because half of this damn country believes everything Fox News says. I don’t like Hitler comparisons when it comes to anyone, but this country is falling for his crap just like socialist Germany fell for Hitler. Look how that turned out.